Pride in the uniform is a key expectation for all students at Crookhorn College.
A sense of purpose, belonging and commitment is fostered through the presentation and care of uniform and allows all students to represent the College with respect and responsibility. Skoolkit are the suppliers of the specific Crookhorn elements of the College uniform and can be accessed in person at their shop in Havant or via their website: www.skoolkit.co.uk
- Navy College blazer*
- Mid grey school trousers or tartan College knee-length skirt* (black, grey or natural coloured tights if a skirt is chosen)
- Plain white, traditional, collared shirt with a top button.
- Navy jumper or tank top with College crest* (Autumn & Spring terms)
- House tie*
- Dark socks
- Low-heeled, traditional black leather school shoes with no sports logos
- Coats should be worn over blazers and be of a plain dark colour
- No leather, leather-look or denim jackets are permitted
- Hoodies are not to be worn on the College site
Modifications to the uniform or the wearing of additional items not sanctioned by the College are not permitted.
PE AND DANCE KIT
- White polo shirt with Crookhorn College logo*
- House T-shirt* (for House events)
- Reversible Rugby top*
- Plain black shorts / Plain black tracksuit bottoms (for inclement weather)
- Sports/football socks
- Plain black tracksuit top/sweater (for inclement weather)
- Plain black T-shirt and black leggings/tracksuit bottoms (Dance kit)
- A plastic bag for dirty/wet kit and a towel or flannel
- The College encourages the use of roll-on deodorant, aerosols are not permitted on site
- Hairstyles should be moderate – no extremes in style or length (minimum grade 2 cut), no two-toned, dyed or bleached hair
- No piercings apart from one small stud or sleeper in each ear lobe
- One plain ring is permitted
- No bracelets
- Make-up, if worn, must be discreet and not include false eyelashes or false nails. Nail varnish must be discreet and of a neutral colour
- Trainers, shoes with visible sports logos or open-toed shoes are not permitted as alternatives to school shoes.
- During PE and other practical activities all long hair must be tied back and any fringes that obscure vision must be clipped back
*These items should only be purchased from Skoolkit.
For House colour T-shirt:
Arundel = Yellow Goodwood = Green Petworth = Blue Romsey = Red
Please contact your Head of House should you require further guidance or clarification
For more information about Skoolkit and a current price list please see the link below: