- Navy blazer*
- Boys: Mid-grey trousers
- Girls: Mid-grey trousers or new tartan blue pleated skirt* - this new skirt will replace the current grey school skirt from September 2019. (natural, grey or black coloured tights must be worn if a skirt is chosen). The skirt should be knee-length.
- Plain white, traditional, collared shirt or blouse with a top button
- Navy jumper or tank top with the college crest*
- House tie*
- Dark socks
- Low-heeled, traditional black school shoes
- Plain navy cap (for sun protection – summer term only)
- Reversible rugby Jersey* (optional)
- Black shorts
- Crookhorn white polo shirt* (compulsory for Year 7) and House T-shirt*
- Sports/football socks
- Black tracksuit/sweater (for inclement weather)
- Trainers/football boots (depending on the activity)
- A plastic bag for dirty/wet kit
- A towel or flannel
- The College encourages the use of roll-on deodorant rather than aerosol
- Plain black t-shirt and black leggings/tracksuit bottoms (Dance kit)
- Hairstyles should be moderate – No extremes in style or length, not two-toned, dyed, or bleached, Length shorter than a grade 2 is not permitted.
- Jewellery for both males and females – No more than one plain ring, one small stud or sleeper in each earlobe and a wristwatch.
- No other piercings apart from in the ear (as above) are permitted.
- Makeup, if worn, must be discreet and not include false eyelashes or false nails.
- Nail varnish must be discreet and of a neutral colour.
- Trainers or open-toed shoes are not permitted on the grounds of health and safety.
*These items should only be purchased from Skoolkit.
**These items can only be purchased from the College.
For House colour T-shirt: Arundel = Yellow, Goodwood = Green, Petworth = Blue, Romsey = Red
For more information about Skoolkit and a current price list please click here.